Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wife after God // Day One

“God’s purpose for my marriage is to reveal His love to the world.” #WifeAfterGod 


It is important to know Gods purpose for my marriage, so I can do everything in my power to fulfill that purpose. God's love is full of grace and forgiveness! I am called to give my husband grace just as Jesus gave his people grace, and Danny is to be gracious with me. We are all human and that means we will fall and stumble, but Jesus still loves us! If others see that we give our spouse the same love, we can use our marriage as an example of how Jesus loves. No matter what we do, it can't change Jesus' love for us. No matter what our spouse does, we are called to love & forgive just as Jesus loves & forgives. I can only imagine the drop in divorce rates if every marriage were able to reflect that same love to one another. 

I will vow to view my husband as Jesus views me. I will forgive, and forgive again, with every ounce of my being, as I hope he would do the same for me. I will be patient, respectful, and loving. I will love Danny like Jesus loves me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment